Module-Level PV Monitoring
The web-based SolarEdge monitoring portal provides enhanced PV performance monitoring and yield assurance through immediate fault detection and alerts at module level, string level and system level.
No hardware or wiring is required to transmit data from the power optimizers to the inverter: the monitoring sensors and transmitters are built into the SolarEdge power optimizer and solar inverter, and measurement data is transmitted over the regular power lines.
- Tracks technical and financial performance of one or more SolarEdge PV systems
- Enables logical and physical PV site visualization with real-time performance data for each individual module and for the whole system
- Presents historical and aggregated data, comparative analysis diagnostics and a guided root-cause fault analysis. All data is logged and can be securely reviewed and analyzed at any time from any location
- Enables generation of comprehensive reports on site’s energy production, revenues and technical status
- Enables immediate fault detection and troubleshooting, efficient maintenance management, and site profitability analysis
- Configurable rule engine automatically detects problems, issues status reports and sends alerts via e-mail
- Interactive charts and site layout make it easy for installers to ensure a system is functioning properly after installation
- The Playback feature visualizes the harvested power of a site during a selected time fragment
- Lifetime historical data access
- High resolution data and visualization of past 12 months, at 10 minute resolution
- Reporting capabilities
All these features enable integrators, installers, maintenance staff, and system owners to improve the site performance, assure the yield of the system, maximize solar power harvesting and reduce maintenance costs by increasing system up-time and resolving faults more effectively.
The SolarEdge inverter and module level real time monitoring (web and mobile) is free for 25 years.